Last Updated: August 1, 2013
Known Issues and Limitations of the HP ALM connector:
- HP ALM 11 requires at least patch 02 to be installed
- There are currently no links between defects, requirments and tests
- Users are unable to set muliple releases or cycles for QC 10 or ALM 11 using native client
- No support is currently offered for text based queries
- It is not possible to send tasks to email
- QC 10 is not supported on 64-bit Eclipse on Windows (or any other non-Windows platform)
- Lookup list based fields do not allow entries including free text (i.e. non-verified)
- Rich Text is not supported for QC 10 requirement
- URL Attachments (and attachments with 0 bytes length) not supported
- QC 10 or ALM 11 is not consistent in displaying the spelling (case) of the user fields, whether it's a custom or a build-in field. More details on: https://dev-support.tasktop.com/customer/portal/articles/1807987-inconsistent-behavior-of-hp-qc-on-displaying-the-spelling-case-of-user-related-fields-
- Changed repository credentials are not in effect until Sync or Dev application is restarted.
- When an error occurs during synchronization (e.g. a string field value is too long), this can trigger the creation of an empty defect in the QC repository.
- Querying on user names with spaces is not supported.
- Custom fields of type "Float" (introduced in ALM 11.5) are not supported in the connector