Yes, Tasktop Dev for Visual Studio supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
If you are running Tasktop Dev 2.5, you will see an error after completing the installation that Visual Studio 2010 is not installed. To work around this and install Tasktop Dev 2.5 into Visual Studio 2012, please complete the following steps:
- Shutdown Visual Studio
- Run the Tasktop Dev for Visual Studio installer and complete installation
- Click OK to the error about Visual Studio 2010 not being present
- Complete the installation
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the installation folder of Tasktop Dev for Visual Studio (default C:\Program Files\Tasktop)
- Double-click the TasktopVS.vsix file and follow the installation procedures.
- Start Visual Studio and see that the extension has been installed and the Task List view is available from the View > Other Windows > Task List
In later versions of Tasktop Dev, we have corrected this error in the installer to properly detect Visual Studio 2012 installations.
For versions prior to Tasktop Dev for Visual Studio 2.5, Visual Studio 2012 is not supported.