· Upgrading from the Previous Version of Tasktop Dev for VersionOne
· System Requirements
Your system must meet the following requirements prior to the installation of Tasktop Dev:
Supported Operating Systems
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Official supported versions:
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x86, x64)
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Mac OS X Mavericks
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free
CPU: 2 Ghz
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Display: 1280×1024 or higher resolution
Required Software (Eclipse):
- Java 7
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required on Windows
- Eclipse 3.8 or higher client:
- Eclipse 3.8.x
- Eclipse 4.x – See Platform Limitations for more information
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 or 2015 Professional, Premium, Ultimate
· Tasktop Dev for VersionOne Fixes
- 42615 - Fixed an issue where Tasktop Dev may freeze when a Task Editor is opened and the remote repository is unreachable.
- 22367 - Links to tasks open in the task editor even if the task is not already in the task list.
· Task Editor & Task List
- 38123 – The VersionOne connector now have a variety of task icons in the Task List depending on task type.
This is a partial list of changes. Please visit https://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/ to view additional noteworthy changes.· Mylyn
- 486145 - Changes to attributes that are not shown in the task editor no longer cause incoming notifications in the task list.
- 488987 - Improved usability of "Insert My User ID" button on person attributes.