Tasktop Dev for VersionOne Version 4.7.0
- No upgrade notes
Tasktop Dev Enterprise no longer supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Tasktop Dev Enterprise supports Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and 2015. Please note that Microsoft has removed support for Visual Studio 2010 as well.
Tasktop Dev for VersionOne Upgrade Notes
- 46046 - Dev for Visual Studio has dropped support for Visual Studio 2010, and now supports versions 2012, 2013 and 2015
Your system must meet the following requirements prior to the installation of Tasktop Dev:
Supported Operating Systems
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Official supported versions:
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x86, x64)
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Mac OS X El Capitan
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free
CPU: 2 Ghz
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Display: 1280×1024 or higher resolution
Required Software (Eclipse):
- Java 8
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required on Windows
- Eclipse 4.5 or higher client:
- Visual Studio 2012, 2013 or 2015 Professional, Premium, Ultimate
- Java 8 or later is required for non-Windows operating systems
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run the Tasktop application on Windows
Tasktop Dev for VersionOne Fixes
- 44641 - Fixed NoSuchMethodError when using Tasktop Dev in Eclipse Neon.
- 44155 - Fixed a problem on Eclipse Mars where clicking a rich text field caused the task editor to behave as though it had unsaved changes.
- 32158 - Fixed a delay when displaying the task list tooltip for unread tasks.
- 46043 - Existing worklogs on a task are listed in the Worklogs section of the task editor.
- 14835 - Tasks with new comments mentioning the user will be decorated with a gold person icon next to the usual blue incoming arrow.
- 46046 - Dev for Visual Studio can now fill the Team Explorer Pending Changes comment with a customizable message using a task.