Your system must meet the following requirements prior to the installation of Tasktop Dev:
Supported Operating Systems
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Official supported versions:
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x86, x64)
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Mac OS X El Capitan
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free
CPU: 2 Ghz
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Display: 1280×1024 or higher resolution
Required Software (Eclipse):
- Java 8
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required on Windows
- Eclipse 4.5 or higher client:
Required Software (Visual Studio)
- Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 or 2017 Professional, Premium, Ultimate
Required Software (Standalone):
- Java 8 or later is required for non-Windows operating systems
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run the Tasktop application on Windows
See the Platform Limitations for more information about the supported operating systems.
This is a partial list of changes. Please visit https://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/ to view additional noteworthy changes.
- 65196: Replying to a comment on a task now quotes only the selected part of the comment