Upgrading from the previous version of Dev
End of Support Notice
As of January 1, 2018, Tasktop Dev Pro and Tasktop Dev Enterprise are no longer being sold. Tasktop will continue supporting customers for the duration of their contract. Customers may continue to use Tasktop Dev after their contract expires, but should not expect ongoing support.
Your system must meet the following requirements prior to the installation of Tasktop Dev:
Supported Operating Systems
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Official supported versions:
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x86, x64)
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Mac OS X El Capitan
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free
CPU: 2 Ghz
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Display: 1280×1024 or higher resolution
Required Software (Eclipse):
- Java 8
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required on Windows
- Eclipse 4.5 or higher client:
Required Software (Visual Studio)
- Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 or 2017 Professional, Premium, Ultimate
Required Software (Standalone):
- Java 8 or later is required for non-Windows operating systems
- .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run the Tasktop application on Windows
See the Platform Limitations for more information about the supported operating systems.