Please have a look at our User Guide, Connector Documentation and Frequently Asked Questions where you will find solutions and answers to common support issues:
When requesting assistance, it is best to include as much information as possible to ensure that our support engineers can best assist you:
- Your name, organization and contact information (organizations email address not personal)
- The related Tasktop Integration Hub Style (e.g. Enterprise Reporting, Modify via Gateway,
Create via Gateway, Synchronize)
- Related repositories (e.g. HP QC, Microsoft TFS, Microsoft SQL Server) and their versions
- Any additional information that may be useful in diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Steps to reproduce
- Example errors, task IDs, etc.
- Impact or severity
- Screenshots of repositories or Tasktop screens
We may request a Tasktop Error Report or Support and Usage Report, they can be generated by following the steps on our FAQ. Please do NOT include an Error Report or Support and Usage Report as we will provide a secure upload location as email is not as secure.